Based on the decisions taken at the 3rd MC meeting in Barcelona we will be holding the next MC meeting and WG meetings in Dubrovnik, 26th-27th October 2017.
9:30 to 11:30 Management Committee Meeting
11:30-12:30 Core Group Meeting
14:00-18:00 WG1, WG2, WG3 Meetings
9:00-12:30 WG1, WG2, WG3 Meetings
Preliminary Agenda – MC meeting (morning 26th):
The plenary MC meeting will be devoted to take stock of our first 2 years and share ideas on the future of universities and ID/TD (details to be confirmed).
WG’s meetings (afternoon 26th and morning 27th)
Preliminary Agenda – WG 1 agenda
I –Debate the content of the forthcoming WG1 policy brief: a) the role of the facilitator of inter and transdisciplinarity and possible links with the future of young researchers.
2- Planning year 3 and year 4 of WG1 activities
Preliminary Agenda – WG2:
1 – Brainstorming about the future of co-creation
2- Organization of the training school around the co-creation frame. Plan the INTREPID winter school on co-creation as a transdisciplinary concept and frame (aiming to having a kind of “version 0” school in February 2018)
Preliminary Agenda – WG3 Agenda
1) On the Future of Universities. First discussions on a joint Erasmus+ application in order to link different ID curricula and to establish a learning hub. A first brainstorming is envisioned for the focus of the application.
2) Dissemination of knowledge on enabling factors of ID and TD in form of the edited volume. Follow-up for the Berlin meeting in September.
Practical information about accommodation
We strongly advise you to book your room at the Valamar PRESIDENT hotel in Dubrovnik (VENUE) over the official route (hotel registration form in attachment) until the deadline.
- The hotel is providing us with conference rooms for popular prices on the basis that participants book through this booking process.
- The room rate through this process is within the amount that will be compensated by COST.
- The early booking will enable us to go ahead with arrangements with the hotel to provide its facilities to us as agreed.
- THE 5 star PRESIDENT HOTEL IS 1 OF THE 10 BEST HOTELS AT THE ADRIATIC COAST AND NEGOTIATED PRICES ARE REMARKABLE.